ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

Navigations are at the top

ABOUT {what i've}
LINKS {been looking for}
TAG {all this time}

bold italic underline link
Sunday, April 22, 2012
1:49:00 AM
Nobody knows how weak I am
Better than You
Nobody sees all of my needs
Better than You
And nobody has
The power to change me
To what I was born to be
Jesus, be strong in my weakness
Empower me

Empower me
Like a rushing river flowing to the sea
Lord, send Your Holy Spirit
Flowing out through me
'Til I'm living as Your child
Victorious and free
Send the power of Your love
Empower me

Nobody's eyes see through my soul
Better than You
And nobody's love can make me whole
No love but Yours
And nobody has the power
To lift me to reach for eternity
Jesus break through all my defences
Empower me

Empower me
Like a rushing river flowing to the sea
Lord, send Your Holy Spirit
Flowing out through me
'Til I'm living as Your child
Victorious and free
Send the power of Your love
Empower me