Saturday, March 03, 2012
12:26:00 AM
Gt a huge long scar yty. That will serve as a reminder not to go there anymore. having the feeling that i dont belong there- thats a first. Everytime i step into that place last time i felt at ease. But this time there was no sense of familiarity. Rather much awkwardness.
Actually i realise i dont really like meeting new ppl unless i know this are frens that im gonna keep for awhile. Yeah. A sem of being alone. I learnt to talk less. No maybe share lesser of myself to the outside world. Yeah im selfish. I dont wan ppl to know me. I dont like ppl to know me too. Maybe thats y i dont hold meaningful conversations anymore. Theres no pt and theres no need. Theres no one genuinely concerned.
Actually i realise i dont really like meeting new ppl unless i know this are frens that im gonna keep for awhile. Yeah. A sem of being alone. I learnt to talk less. No maybe share lesser of myself to the outside world. Yeah im selfish. I dont wan ppl to know me. I dont like ppl to know me too. Maybe thats y i dont hold meaningful conversations anymore. Theres no pt and theres no need. Theres no one genuinely concerned.
