ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

Navigations are at the top

ABOUT {what i've}
LINKS {been looking for}
TAG {all this time}

bold italic underline link
Monday, February 06, 2012
5:04:00 PM


I always thought a relationship was brw 2 person. And i hardly ever share what is happening between us. Rather, i find it even hard to start. So i dont understand why u can talk about it so easily. And with frens that u known only for a few months. Have it occurred to u how i might feel? Or maybe im abnormal because im the only one in this world that doesnt share. Haha! And to share such that they can form an impression. Well that must be alot of stuff. And this happened more than once.

And knowing u. Im sure the story is geared towards how pitiful u are. Im sorry to be so mean. Actually when u told me that day. I wanted to say in ur face already. Because u alway want ppl to sympathise with u. Always make urself to be in a sorry plight. I have heard ur story w her. I know how well u can share. And it will all seem like the other persons fault.


Oh wells. Anyway i think we shld just get out of each others lives. For good.