ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

Navigations are at the top

ABOUT {what i've}
LINKS {been looking for}
TAG {all this time}

bold italic underline link
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
8:30:00 AM
The post that i previously typed is gone... Maybe i shouldnt apologise because its not meant to be... (hahah yeah right. Am just giving excuses because its so tiring to think through everything and type it out)

Clearing my mind, clearing my thoughts this new year, i think its time to let go of my pride and apologise... Hearin the song "a thousand years" make me remember a special someone. And a special place. Both holds diff meaning in my heart.

I thought i will nt go to dempsey holl again. But am wrong. I still love that place but everytime i go there, it reminds me of you. Airport too. All the things we do together. Yeah. I realise i do miss it. Its time to stop running away. Time to come back and race this reality.

Im sorry for all the things i never do. Sorry for the things i do. Sorry for not being the friend you want me to be. You have been a good one: significant.
Sorry for the empty promises. Actually i still owe u one. I rmb that. And i dont think we will ever be able to fulfill it. Thats why everytime i go to dempsey. I can only go to bnj. Because that one dinner. Im waiting, waitin for something, waiting for nothing...

Because of our similarities we became friends and because of these reasons we stopped. I know that i shouldnt have just break it off. Yeah. My friend say i was very childish. When i think about it, yeah maybe i am.

I am sorry...

Not hoping to be friends again, not hoping for anything.

I just want to apologise because i know im at fault too.

Wherever you are, which path you choose, may things go well(: