Saturday, January 28, 2012
11:46:00 PM
Honestly im tired of me being put after ur friends. How u always put ur friends above me.
Cmon every girl wants to be treated like a princess. Me too. And this is like shit. U cant blame me for finding hope else where. Think i deserve better than this. Any friend out that can treat me better than u do.
Sometimes i wonder if i will be better off being ur friend and not ur gf. Its so tiring. U dont know how i feel... And when i make some stupid mistakes. Its like all my fault. Im sure u have some part to play. I keep thinkin to myself. Its my fault. But i wonderr if maybe u are the reason why things are happwening this way...
Is my expectations too high? Honestly i dont think so. I jus want a guy who will choose me over his friends some of the times. Will make time not to be late. For the hundredth time, i harw waiting for guys. If u are f-ing gg to late, apologise. I have my own plans too and i rush to meet u too. Pls have the decency to be early. Ohmytian. I just hate to wait for guys. Yeah. Thats my pt.
And fyi. Dont plan my things after ur frens things. U know its not gg to happen so please dont make empty promises. So many things i can happily do with other ppl. Maybe i just dont see a need for a bf. because frens ca give wat a bf can give.
Im just tired of this kinda life...
Cmon every girl wants to be treated like a princess. Me too. And this is like shit. U cant blame me for finding hope else where. Think i deserve better than this. Any friend out that can treat me better than u do.
Sometimes i wonder if i will be better off being ur friend and not ur gf. Its so tiring. U dont know how i feel... And when i make some stupid mistakes. Its like all my fault. Im sure u have some part to play. I keep thinkin to myself. Its my fault. But i wonderr if maybe u are the reason why things are happwening this way...
Is my expectations too high? Honestly i dont think so. I jus want a guy who will choose me over his friends some of the times. Will make time not to be late. For the hundredth time, i harw waiting for guys. If u are f-ing gg to late, apologise. I have my own plans too and i rush to meet u too. Pls have the decency to be early. Ohmytian. I just hate to wait for guys. Yeah. Thats my pt.
And fyi. Dont plan my things after ur frens things. U know its not gg to happen so please dont make empty promises. So many things i can happily do with other ppl. Maybe i just dont see a need for a bf. because frens ca give wat a bf can give.
Im just tired of this kinda life...
