ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

Navigations are at the top

ABOUT {what i've}
LINKS {been looking for}
TAG {all this time}

bold italic underline link
Sunday, October 16, 2011
11:04:00 PM
Theres no place where i can share already. So im here writing.
U dont know how i feel when u say such stuff. I dont know wat u are trying to imply. I know u are angry at me. But u shouldnt have use such words. It just hit me that u will nv trust me. Ever again. And theres nothing i can do about it. The only way to end the pain for both of us is nt to be together. And its for the best.
So tired of being excluded in ur life w ur friends. U wanna know whats mutually exclusive. Thats what it is. Ur friends and me. We cant co exist in the same place. So how do u expect us to live like that for the rest of our lives? O cant imagine that forever happening. I dont think time can erase what u told ur friends. So it cant be undone.
Dont know what to do. I feel so helpless already as it seems. Try to include u with my friends and alll. Rrrr. Dont know what to do.