Thursday, October 27, 2011
2:35:00 AM
I dont know if this is right. Friend said its a passing phase. Maybe it is. I keep telling myself. No i wont think about u. Its just wrong. On the other hand i just wanna recap and relive every detail. Its like how i finally feel safe beside someone. How i know u wont abandon me when all else does. Then again. I remeber u are being just the nice guy you are. Every girl and every guy u treat them with the love u have that is in u. Its admirable. But that still made me feel safe. Nv felt that before. Told myself maybe i will just think and miss u with all my hearts then if its a passing phase then it will pass. Yeah. But i feel guilty. And i will know i am not special. Just looking forward to seeing you somehow. Just be friends..
Sighs oh sighs.
Sighs oh sighs.
