ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

Navigations are at the top

ABOUT {what i've}
LINKS {been looking for}
TAG {all this time}

bold italic underline link
Sunday, September 18, 2011
1:29:00 AM
只有 用心与心沟通的人,才能获得最纯净的爱 和 最值得珍存的记忆

This is what i read from a friend. I think its really true n impressive. Shes younger than me by one year, stayed in a different country. But experience wise we go through the same things

How i wish i can be like her. Living that innocent life. And people around her are like her. Dont have to worry about someone waiting to pounce on you when u fall. I have to admit. I do think quite abit. And i dont think tt makes me scheming either. Scheming base on the dictionary means to make plans that are evil, usually secretly. And what i do most of the time rather is to think of what other ppl can be plotting. And also their ideas behind it. What they stand to gain each time they do it. If theres the benefit then why are they doing it. This i think is analysing. You can disagree. I am okays with that. Sometimes i really think so hard and yet cant find reasons for the things tt ppl do. Then there is this conclusion not everything has a reason--> i dont believe this!

I dont kmow what im writing. My thoughts are all over the place...