ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

Navigations are at the top

ABOUT {what i've}
LINKS {been looking for}
TAG {all this time}

bold italic underline link
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
3:49:00 PM
Its been a long while since i hear your name. The feeling is bad. Someone else knows both of us...

I hate it when theres a stranger beside me. Even though we dont have to talk, i feel the awkwardness that is around. Think too much? I jus wanna reduce the need to talk to people.

Now i keep thinking about you. Whether you will feel any guilt. Or maybe u are used to this happening and doing it. I know its my fault from the start. So that is where it ends? If you can be as ignorant as it is. Then we shall both leave it as that? Everyday i live my life, hoping not to see you.

** I wish upon a little star that you will just disappear~