ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

Navigations are at the top

ABOUT {what i've}
LINKS {been looking for}
TAG {all this time}

bold italic underline link
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
10:06:00 PM
sorry not been bloggin like i promised. last week simply flew past. i dont know y. maybe coz its his hols. and. yar. but come to think of it, we only spent like 3 days tog. so... dont ask me y it past so quickly.

went to volunteer at aviva ironman. rocks! i love to cheer the ppl on. to bring a smile on their face. its heartwarminin. and some guy said i lied to him. then wanna splash water on me. its pretty cute:)) hahaha. took photos with the top few winners. nice muscles all of them. and FYI i didnt ogle at them! LOL.


okays. anw. bought 2 new tops this week:)) happy! share my joy everyone!

oh. and. and. its gonna be thurs then fri!! then whoohoo. its a happy week.

missing euu like siao!

self high. forgive me!
I miss my council( not really mine. but yar i miss the times we shared. all that bitchin and backstabbing even)

I miss talking to him and him.
I miss talking to her and her.
confused?
thats the whole point!


lalala~


I want a LAPTOP!
I want a LAPTOP!
UNI faster come:))

i got a camera. thanks to a special someone.