anyway just some random updates. My friend did a tongue piercing today. My gosh. When we were waiting outside, im like so freaking nervous and scared for him la. Then there’s this to do list after the piercing. And he’s like the kind of guy that has the ‘heck care’ attitude, so … a little worried that his tongue will get infected. LOL! Nvm. Haha
well. Today. Bought 2 belts at freaking cheap price. Nv see such cheap ones already. Shhh. Shall not disclose how much :p u can go orchard and shop and find. Lala~ and I had fun shopping. At least I did see some interesting clothes. Not sure if the rest enjoyed though.
and… OPOPOP. Well. I don’t know. Think I didn’t do my part as well. Thought I can do better. As in like way better. Not stumbling and smiling more. RRR. Sad. Well. Its okays. Justin said my grp did WELL and even EXCELLENT. And im PROUD of u GUYS!!! ROYSTON. YI TING. RIKA. DARYL. JOANNA. I LOVE my group. I think if in other grps I wont love it as much. How many groups actually go for bonding? Play tennis, swim, shop and just simply spend time together. Gonna miss those times. Wonder how next year will be like. As in. will not have the same feeling when I see my group again. And then this boils down to the same thing---
the only constant is change~ sighs~ what can I say. This is a fact that everyone has to face up too. Its just how strong we are at it. And apparently, im strong. I guess…
lost~
