Tuesday, August 16, 2005
9:14:00 PM
Another demoralizing day…
maths test was a total crap. I failed. And I was like the 2nd lowest in class. And obviously, the lowest among the girls. I stoopidly sub in a wrong equation and TA-DA! Failed!!!! I don’t know how to face my parents… I know its kind of silly. Failure is not everything but really wanted to score for this test. And chem. Test. It’s so saddening. 5 marks gone. I know the answer, wrote the correct one and changed it to the wrong one. The question asked for chemical name and I gave chemical formula. So nice!
And Tomorrow have “cca”. Im really sorry that I cant go. I want to go but I cant sacrifice my studies any longer. My results sux! With the capital “S”UX!!! Don’t be surprise if you people don’t see me in 3H anymore. Im barely surviving. It might do me some good too with a change of environment. Agreed? Like I care whether u agree or not :S
Oh well, valuing relationships? Studies is more important right?! That’s what the world does and… I guess I should do it too right? I don’t care! In conclusion, friendships, kinships, every ship will sink. There’s no point.
My aim for this year’s L1R5 is 13. This means, I must have 4A2s. 3B3. That’s the maximum. Is that too high a aim for me??? Am I being too idealistic? Wake me out from my dreams anyone?
I thought reaching out for the stars is the right thing to do. And if we fail, we can still reach the moon.
This is easier said than done. failure hurts a lot! It’s like a dagger that rips the heart apart. Not only does it do that, it numbs the heart too.
When you have totally lose control of your emotions, when sadness become just another thing, when the rainbows of life fade away, when… you are desperate, when you have no one to turn too, when you are cornered into the small, empty space, when…, when…
The list goes on…
maths test was a total crap. I failed. And I was like the 2nd lowest in class. And obviously, the lowest among the girls. I stoopidly sub in a wrong equation and TA-DA! Failed!!!! I don’t know how to face my parents… I know its kind of silly. Failure is not everything but really wanted to score for this test. And chem. Test. It’s so saddening. 5 marks gone. I know the answer, wrote the correct one and changed it to the wrong one. The question asked for chemical name and I gave chemical formula. So nice!
And Tomorrow have “cca”. Im really sorry that I cant go. I want to go but I cant sacrifice my studies any longer. My results sux! With the capital “S”UX!!! Don’t be surprise if you people don’t see me in 3H anymore. Im barely surviving. It might do me some good too with a change of environment. Agreed? Like I care whether u agree or not :S
Oh well, valuing relationships? Studies is more important right?! That’s what the world does and… I guess I should do it too right? I don’t care! In conclusion, friendships, kinships, every ship will sink. There’s no point.
My aim for this year’s L1R5 is 13. This means, I must have 4A2s. 3B3. That’s the maximum. Is that too high a aim for me??? Am I being too idealistic? Wake me out from my dreams anyone?
I thought reaching out for the stars is the right thing to do. And if we fail, we can still reach the moon.
This is easier said than done. failure hurts a lot! It’s like a dagger that rips the heart apart. Not only does it do that, it numbs the heart too.
When you have totally lose control of your emotions, when sadness become just another thing, when the rainbows of life fade away, when… you are desperate, when you have no one to turn too, when you are cornered into the small, empty space, when…, when…
The list goes on…
