ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

Navigations are at the top

ABOUT {what i've}
LINKS {been looking for}
TAG {all this time}

bold italic underline link
Tuesday, July 19, 2005
9:05:00 PM
Hi. How long hv I not been bloggin? Hmms. Really busy this few weeks due to our cds performance. Its over now. But its pretty sad despite the fact that I’ll hv more free time. I miss all the fun time rehearsing. Na Yi Ye. Over paixi became more fun with all the games and its quite amazing how we manage to survive with the little paixi. I really miss the time. Im so sorry to hv repeat it twice but I cant help it.
And Quan Ming Lian Ai. That rawks kikes. Found a lot of friends with the alumni. I use to think that I cant communicate properly with seniors but I guess im wrong. Im always wrong. My “gay” kor rawks. Lolx.
Yeah! I lurve everyone. Oh well, everyone seems to be getting out of my life. I don’t know why. Look. First was Isaac, then Mrs Lim, then Mr Fizz. Then Jian Feng… then… and ppl… haix. Its getting really sad.