Sunday, June 12, 2005
9:36:00 PM
-When a GIRL is quiet; Millions of things are runningin her mind.
-When a girl looks down, It means shes uncomfortable.
-When a GIRL is not arguing, She is thinking deeply.
--When a GIRL looks at you with eyes full of questions, She is wondering how long you will be around.
-When a GIRL answers, "I'm fine" after a few seconds, She is not at all fine.
-When a GIRL stares at you, She is wondering why you are lying.
-When a GIRL lies on your chest, She is wishing for you to be hers forever.
-When a GIRL calls you everyday, She is seeking for your attention.
-When a GIRL wants to see you everyday, Shewants to be pampered.
-When a GIRL says, "I love you", She means it
.-When a GIRL says that she can't live without you,She has made up her mind that you are her future.
-When a GIRL says "I miss you", No one in this world can miss you more than that.
-When a GIRL is jealous about other people seeing you more than she does, its because she loves youand misses you so much.
ps: i lurve u.
-When a girl looks down, It means shes uncomfortable.
-When a GIRL is not arguing, She is thinking deeply.
--When a GIRL looks at you with eyes full of questions, She is wondering how long you will be around.
-When a GIRL answers, "I'm fine" after a few seconds, She is not at all fine.
-When a GIRL stares at you, She is wondering why you are lying.
-When a GIRL lies on your chest, She is wishing for you to be hers forever.
-When a GIRL calls you everyday, She is seeking for your attention.
-When a GIRL wants to see you everyday, Shewants to be pampered.
-When a GIRL says, "I love you", She means it
.-When a GIRL says that she can't live without you,She has made up her mind that you are her future.
-When a GIRL says "I miss you", No one in this world can miss you more than that.
-When a GIRL is jealous about other people seeing you more than she does, its because she loves youand misses you so much.
ps: i lurve u.
