Wednesday, February 23, 2005
8:25:00 PM
hahas.. hi. wanted to attempt blogging in school but i failed. sadx. Mrs Chew was looking so, there was hardly any chance.
i almost trip today... crappy. the first time was not so obvious then the next time, leaned forward and.. anyway, you can imagine how i looked like right. i ended up laughing. maybe coz i was in a daze while walking...
when im crushed,
when im lost,
when im afraid,
when im tired,
I Will Think Of YOU.
Im too upset,
Im too confused,
Im too frightened,
Im too exhuasted,
I Want To Think Of YOU!!!
i almost trip today... crappy. the first time was not so obvious then the next time, leaned forward and.. anyway, you can imagine how i looked like right. i ended up laughing. maybe coz i was in a daze while walking...
when im crushed,
when im lost,
when im afraid,
when im tired,
I Will Think Of YOU.
Im too upset,
Im too confused,
Im too frightened,
Im too exhuasted,
I Want To Think Of YOU!!!
