Friday, February 11, 2005
8:23:00 PM
hahas.. people congrat me k... lolx.
i have FIVE bruises and TWO cuts on my legs. The reason, i was cycling and knocked into a thorny bush. Stoots. My leg is in a horrible state now. So black. wahahas.
sadx..
sometimes i feel like giving up,
sometimes i feel like being iso,
sometimes i wish to die away,
sometimes...
but NOT always.
I am thankful for my life,
I am thankful for the blessings,
I am thankful for the love,
I am thankful...
thankful for being a CHILD OF GOD!
yeah :D
smilex.
i have FIVE bruises and TWO cuts on my legs. The reason, i was cycling and knocked into a thorny bush. Stoots. My leg is in a horrible state now. So black. wahahas.
sadx..
sometimes i feel like giving up,
sometimes i feel like being iso,
sometimes i wish to die away,
sometimes...
but NOT always.
I am thankful for my life,
I am thankful for the blessings,
I am thankful for the love,
I am thankful...
thankful for being a CHILD OF GOD!
yeah :D
smilex.
