ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

Navigations are at the top

ABOUT {what i've}
LINKS {been looking for}
TAG {all this time}

bold italic underline link
Sunday, January 30, 2005
NO reason for L U R V E 2:43:00 PM
Girl: What makes you like me?
What makes you love me?
Boy: I can't tell, but I really like you
and love you very much ...

Girl: You couldn't even say what's the reason
that makes you like me and love me ...
how would you possibly like me and love me?
Boy: I couldn't tell, but I can prove it to you!

Girl: Prove it? I don't care, you must give me a reason
why do you love me ...
my friend's boy friend is able to tell my friend
the reason for him to love her, why can't you?
Boy: I love you because you are beautiful,
because your voice is sweet,
because you are thoughtful,
because you are caring,
because you can understand me,
because of your smile, and
because of all your movements

Few days later, the girl met with an accident
and became a vegetarian,
the boy put a letter full of tears stains
on the table beside the girl's bed ...

The content in the letter ...

I love you because your voice is sweet.
But could you open your mouth now?
NO, so I don't love you.

I love you because you are thoughtful,
caring and understand me.
But would you be able to express it now?
NO, so I don't love you.

I love you because of your smile
and all of your movements.
But can you smile now?
Or can you move now?

NO, so I don't love you.
If I need a reason to love you,
then right now you don't have any reason for me to love you.
So do I need a reason to love you?
NO, that's why
I still love you cause love needs no reasons