ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

Navigations are at the top

ABOUT {what i've}
LINKS {been looking for}
TAG {all this time}

bold italic underline link
Saturday, January 15, 2005
9:34:00 PM
Knocking on the door of your room, I wish I could see the same person I knew..
Looking into your eyes, I wish I could feel the same love that I hope you tried to hide..

But what does it matter now?
It's always been the same story that I wish you had given up..
And what's the point of asking how?
It's never been faithful enough for you that you would never abandoned love..

Of all the people, you know me the most distinct from the rest..For all the feelings that it matters, you sure know how to hurt me best..

Watching the person with you that should have been me..
Thinking of the smile that has lost its way in the sea..
What else can I say?
I cry myself to sleep, that is my lullaby..
I laugh myself in the dream to be awake, that is my favorite moment of the day..

You would never understand how I feel..
Because all your life, you have never felt empty of love in real..

I tried to say it out,
But I'm not good at spoken words..
I tried to write it down,
But I'm not good at written phrases..

The Road of my happiness has sadly reached to an end..
Only thing left for me to do is to jump over the edge..

Alone I sat there in the dark with no one to talk..
Crying out in silent voice I wish I could find the strength to walk..

My tears of memory have fallen upon my hand..
My screams are silent, letting go is the only thing I can't..
My mind is shattered, my soul is fallen..
Last touch you left me were the lost memories that you've stolen..

I couldn't fight the tears..
I couldn't fight my memories..
I couldn't fight the love I fear..
I couldn't fight my feelings..

My last hope of candle-light is gradually fading away..
My last wait upon the angel has sadly drawn to an end..
The scarlet rose gracefully dies, as each step I walk closer and closer to the edge..
The inner scene of my soul has been torn, as you took my very last breathe away..

In the end,
Falling is what I dreamt..
Fallen is what I became..

My shattered soul, my shredded heart; falling along with me down that hollow shell..
My crimson tears, my silent screams, they would be the last two things I'll ever held..