Friday, December 03, 2004
hi?
8:54:00 PM
my com surely nv hang... lame lah. wat i typed gone. haix. nvm. My internet connection is gone.
Ok. Yty I walked barefooted up e stairs hm. Cool rite. Tt’s how pathetic I’m. Sadx. Haha. But I felt better w/o wearin e slippers. Hahas. Yup.
Today morn went to sch to return Rylx archie comic to e library… hahas. Aft tt realized Jieying was dere too. Crapped arnd in e library. I tink e sec1 gurl wif us was lyk -_-''l hahas. went tm wif her later. bought dis pendent for my mum. yeah!
Hmm, den later she came to my hse. WE played lots of games. Aft tt i cooked jelly. ( I know how to cook k ) haix. Den went to slp for so, so long... hahas. woke up in sweat...
now, dotx. I dunno wat to say le.
Ok. Yty I walked barefooted up e stairs hm. Cool rite. Tt’s how pathetic I’m. Sadx. Haha. But I felt better w/o wearin e slippers. Hahas. Yup.
Today morn went to sch to return Rylx archie comic to e library… hahas. Aft tt realized Jieying was dere too. Crapped arnd in e library. I tink e sec1 gurl wif us was lyk -_-''l hahas. went tm wif her later. bought dis pendent for my mum. yeah!
Hmm, den later she came to my hse. WE played lots of games. Aft tt i cooked jelly. ( I know how to cook k ) haix. Den went to slp for so, so long... hahas. woke up in sweat...
now, dotx. I dunno wat to say le.
