ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

Navigations are at the top

ABOUT {what i've}
LINKS {been looking for}
TAG {all this time}

bold italic underline link
Monday, November 22, 2004
hihi 10:01:00 PM
hi... no title to rite.. haha. shall go all e way back to fri... Orlinda got out. was so depressed over it... haha.. nth much le... didnt sell e tickets i tink.. cant rmb. I noe wat already... i went to Megan's hse to watch 'Cheaper by e dozen ' v nice story, n v touchin... kids nowadays can get mean... haha.

Quote frm "some1 to run wif ", author: ( i forget to check... srry )
" I used to cry alot and wsa full of hope. These days i luff alot, in despair. I'll probably fall in lurve wif someone else who is already in lurve with someone else : Why? Jus because i'm gd at getting myself into hopeless situations. Everyone has something he's gd at. "

haha... tot it was nice coz i felt tt i cud relate to it... Anw, it's nice rite. Hope i get some nods arnd. haha.