ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

Navigations are at the top

ABOUT {what i've}
LINKS {been looking for}
TAG {all this time}

bold italic underline link
Friday, October 08, 2004
haix 5:20:00 PM
Yty, went to sch den waited for e bus for so long… was so stupid k. In e end reached interchange at arnd 7 lidat den rush to sch lyk siaox. Aft tt reached sch was reading thru everything lah… Den b4 e geog exam paper, teacher said sth abt e environmental crisis v important, but in e end I nv study ath on tt chpt. When I saw qn I was lyk oh no… Haiz sadx. Rubbish lah…
Aft tt waited in sch for e maths notes. Den my kor say I slackin… Haha. Was doin maths k. Yup den lent my fren my senior’s calculator coz she wanna prac maths sumwhere else in sch… so in e end I no calculator to use. Saw a grp of *so-called* frens n wanted to borrow frm dem. Rylz, Hy, Yz was lyk shoutin for dem den in e end dey jus ignore us. Went hm w/o a calculator n I cudnt prac maths, when I had maths exam tml. Yup, was abit pissed lah but nvm. Kena scoldin bcoz of e calculator. Den went to my fren’s hse to borrow calculator n rush all e way hm again to prac… Stupid siax
Oh yar den explained maths qns to my fren on e fone. Was so fun. Hmm den today my fren wanted to reach sch early so we reached e interchange at arnd 6.25. It was so quiet down dere. Prac more maths qns on e way… E maths paper was quite ez compared to laz yr’s one… which was gd for us. Manage to finish everything. Den today slacked in sch again. Was wif Ryl again(haha), Wen lin, Yu lan n ying2… den dey started drawin on my hand till cramp lor… Haha, Wen lin was waitin for Mh den we down dere slack wif her. Den at arnd 1 lidat go tm… Lots of ppl playin at e soccer court dere. Den went to tm for lyk awhile den go hm. I slept until 5 den now use com. Lame siax, aft 2 papers den dun feel lyk studying le… So slack.