ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

Navigations are at the top

ABOUT {what i've}
LINKS {been looking for}
TAG {all this time}

bold italic underline link
Thursday, October 14, 2004
cl sux 11:24:00 AM
hmm, slackin down here since tml cl... Sianx, i cant bliff it. I jus hope tt my cl get a 60, I'll be more den happy n thankful. Den all thnx to kelly my blog is kinda better now although e tagboard kinda weird... Yup. u all read e previous entry u all noe le rite. Haha. Btw today eng was quite ok lah jus tt i hated e summary. Nth much to rite for tt.
Haix. really scared abt my cl... but cant wait for tml coz it'll b e laz paper. Yippee.... Whoosh!!! But sadx lor. No activities planned. Rylx, Kel hv meetin den Hy lyk wanna go hm. Den yz lyk hv to go tj meetin. Sianx. No cls gatherin oso.
Haha. I'm lookin forward to cls chalet though. Hope tt all e guys will turn up coz e previous 1 we had only jj turned up. So sadx.
Haha... Readin thru all e msgs i kept frm e e start of dis yr. Bring back soooo much memories. NXt yr will be a whole new yr. I wonder if my frenship wif yz will lyk really laz. Sadx. Nxt yr will sux!!!